Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I love Micha's blog, and I've loved her and her thankful Tuesdays for many years now. Today's Thankful Tuesday post made me write my own, however uninspired. But here I am, on vacation in LA, so here goes:
  • I am thankful for this time with old friends, low-key and full of scrabble and excellent food and museums.
  • I am thankful for dinner with an even older friend--Sarah Burress was my bestie in fifth and sixth grade, and as best we could figure out, we haven't seen each other since her eighteenth birthday party.
  • Yay, sun! And warmth! It's LA! Which for all its weirdnesses, is sunny and warm.
  • I am thankful for spring break--I'll go home tomorrow, and I'll still have most of a week. Granted, I have a lot of lesson planning to do in that time, but--yeah.
I am thankful for lots more stuff too--but I'm not as good at it as Micha--I'll have to keep practicing.

No comments: